24 May 2021

The Inner Workings Of A Coronavirus From A Passionate Virologist - Jennifer Smith PhD, US Occupied Hawaii

Vejon Health: The most powerful tools in this pandemic are found in scientists with a passion. Jennifer Smith PhD has been focused on the coronavirus in animals for many years and has a good understanding of how they work. Our intention is to explore COVID-19 through these expert eyes. These words capture this determination - "Even before I attended college, I enjoyed reading about prions, Ebola virus and 1918 influenza. I wanted to be a virus hunter. I wanted to go to the jungles of Africa and find the natural host of Ebola Virus. Instead I ended up working with chickens." Join us as we also explore how to understand PCR and I challenge her expertise with my clinical observations and research into COVID-19.

No comments:

Post a Comment