3 Oct 2022

Vanessa Beeley's Statement In Donetsk During Referendum + French Journalist Survived Jews' Assassination Attempt

Vanessa Beeley: I am speaking slowly out of consideration for the interpreter.
 
 
 
 
____
 
 
French Journalist Survived "Ukraine = Big Israel" Jews' Assassination Attempt
 
Vanessa Beeley: French military journalist Adrian Boquet spoke about the attack on him in Istanbul, which he personally suspects of Ukrainian agents. 
 ◾The whistleblower of the fake of the Kiev regime about Bucha noted that on the eve of the beating, his data was published on pro-Ukrainian propaganda resources: 
 ◾"A few days before that, I saw that my profile appeared in the Telegram channel of the Ukrainian Nazis. I already knew that they were looking for me in Istanbul. And, unfortunately, they found me. And I changed the hotel several times" 
 ◾He stressed that the Network demanded his death, offering money for the murder. According to Boquet, they promised to double the amount if he was killed in Russia.–––– 

No comments:

Post a Comment