21 Oct 2022

I Signed Decree On Introduction Of Martial Law + USA Says I Do Everything I Want! If I Want, I Will Bomb Some Country

 

RN: Neo-Nazis use frankly terrorist methods, sabotage at life support facilities! Russian President Vladimir Putin announced the signing of a Decree on the introduction of martial law in four constituent entities of the Russian Federation: the Donetsk People's Republic (DPR), the Lugansk People's Republic (LPR), the Zaporozhye region, and the Kherson region.

 

I Do Everything I Want! If I Want, I Will Bomb Some Country Says USA

RN: Western journalists never in 8 years, maybe there were one or two exceptions, did not visit the Donbass! Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov spoke at a meeting with university graduates who were accepted into the diplomatic service for the first time. Lavrov spoke about the attitude of the West and the United States towards Russia, which is in connection with the conduct of Russia's special military operation in Ukraine.

No comments:

Post a Comment