2 Apr 2023

Airport Security Finally Finds A Hidden Package 👀

"The entire world is a dumpster fire right now."
Brett Cooper: JFK International Airport's TSA officers are under scrutiny after a trans woman with testicles and a penis accused the officer of punching him in his genitals and mocking him in the bathroom.
 
Angelos Agathangelou: I'm old enough to remember when we didn't have to be groped on mass at airports and though I'm with Brett on the idiocy that is men identifying as women and competing in women's sports, etc. I'm on the tranny's side when it comes to abolishing paid perverts groping the general public at airports and I say bring back the good old days when we were treated as innocent unless there was an actual individual cause for suspicion at airports. All this fascist government creep crap like mandatory gene therapy, lockdowns and official groping by paid perverts makes me want to puke.

No comments:

Post a Comment