11 Jun 2023

Canada Just Went Full Retard - MGTOW

Sandman: So bill C-11 is now law in Canada and if I'm not careful they might start going after me for hate speech. It doesn't matter that YouTube has it's own hate speech guidelines that I'm perfectly safe under the Canadian government is going to have it's own that they are drafting as I script this video. A few years back someone at the CBC contacted me and wanted me on their radio program. I just ignored it like I do all media requests. Because I know that if they wanted to go after me legally they could only do so for violations that were on radio, tv and print. That the internet was safe. Well that's not the case anymore.

I knew that going on broadcast media in Canada put me at risk even if I didn't say anything supposedly hateful. Well now if they want they can go after me on the internet. So what's the solution. Well firstly NORD VPN with unlimited bandwidth and no this isn't promotion for them. I'll run a sponsor spot a few minutes from now. I'm not too worried about speed but I hear they are fast and I'm probably going to sign a 2 year plan which works out to 5-6$ a month. I'm also going to pay for it in cash at bestbuy or some other retailer so that there is no record of me buying it. So that's step one. If that doesn't work and they start going after people for hate speech well then I'm going to leave the country for Belgrade. Or maybe the United States if they'll have me and my Bitcoin boat comes in over the next few years. But the first whif I get of the government going after someone online for hate speech I'm packing my bitcoin bags, metaphorically speaking and not coming back until the law changes. I'll have to become a freedom of speech refugee because of so called naughty words on the internet. But Canada has gone full retard with this. It's not just about me being able to post content online. It's about the fact that the Canadian government is going to curate what people see in their YouTube feeds. Besides people like myself spewing the wrong political and ideological beliefs that they want to suppress why are they doing this? You see the lamestream media is dying. The people in government are narcissists and want attention but no one is giving it to them so they want to force people to watch them to feed them their narcissistic supply. But you know it's only going to backfire as they force Netflix, YouTube, Hulu and Amazon Prime to fund Canadian content. I wouldn't be surprised if some of those companies pulled out of Canada completely and were no longer accessible to Canadians. But that's probably what the government wants because then people would have no choice but to watch their horrible tv show. I hope Netflix makes hours and hours worth of Canadian content of watching maple syrup drip from trees. A while back I was as the Canadian Screen Awards which are kind of like the Emmy's and Oscars all rolled into one in Canuckistan. I thought to myself who are these people I was interviewing and filming. I didn't even know such an award show ever existed. 90%+ of the content was people of color, alphabet people and women's empowerment shows. They were openly biased against the cuckservative party. That's the kind of stuff they want to cram down Canadian's throats. It's just going to lead to more VPN usage and more piracy as people actively avoid the CBC and Canadian government propaganda.

No comments:

Post a Comment