4 Jun 2023

Target & North Face Pride Marketing Scam & Boycott - Woke Backlash + Kids' Movies Need To Be More Kink And Queer?!

"I literally threw my Northface coat away this morning. I am sickened."

Daily Freddo with Kasia: Following the results of my latest poll you guys voted on, I am starting series of episodes dedicated to me reacting to weird (so called ‘woke’) stuff going on around the world. Since it’s Pride Month, I am reacting to the most recent Target and North Face controversies, and deciding whether it would or wouldnt fly in the country I live in (Greek Cyprus).

 

 

Little Mermaid: Kids' movies need to be more kink and queer?! WHAT?!

Daily Freddo with Kasia: The Little Mermaid controversy continues, but takes an unexpected turn! It’s Melissa McCarthy’s makeup artist, Peter Kind, that’s receiving backlash from LGBTQ+ community for not being queer! New York Times publishes a review stating that the movie wasn’t kink enough, which makes the online predators reveal themselves. I mean… WHAT?!

No comments:

Post a Comment