22 Sept 2023

U.K. Govt. Asks Platforms To Demonetize Russell Brand + My Unexpected Take On The Russell Brand Allegations

"The UK government are saying that it is the court of pubic opinion who have the power to decide who are victims and who are aggressors and not the courts!"

Candace Owens Podcast: The government of the United Kingdom is sending letters to different social media platforms asking if Russell Brand can make money on their platforms. What is going on?

 
 
 
My Unexpected Take On The Russell Brand Allegations
"I basically was put into YouTube Prison and now I'm busting out of this place! ...You can actually learn a lot from 304s."
Candace Owens Podcast: My thoughts on the Russell Brand sexual assault allegations. Plus, I talked to sex workers on the "Whatever" podcast and what I learned was shocking.

No comments:

Post a Comment