14 Jan 2024

Tunnels Dug Beneath A Jewish Synagogue?! This Is Weird + I Am Done With White People After Watching This...

"I hear Jewish people under my basement!"

Candace Owens: What we know about the secret underground tunnels discovered under a New York City synagogue. Plus, my experience on the campaign trail in Iowa with Vivek Ramaswamy. And, Shia LeBeouf has been confirmed into the Catholic church and is considering becoming a deacon.

 

 

I Am Done With White People After Watching This...

Candace Owens: Why is everyone so sensitive? Why is this a nation of childish, over-emotional, insincere babies? What if everyone just shut up and stopped crying? These are all questions I'm asking today in the wake of the Roseanne Barr fake scandal. Plus, I am officially done with white people after watching this police body cam video. And, I am begging Kim Kardashian to wear some clothes for once in her life after seeing what she wore to her friend's wedding. Also, a Lutheran Church recites the "Sparkle Creed" which describes God as "nonbinary" and Jesus as having "two dads.”

No comments:

Post a Comment