I met some lovely ladies today campaigning in Bristol city for Restore Britain.They were concerned for the state of our nation and worried that their children weren't safe. I know how they feel, my youngest daughter is a stunningly beautiful 17-year-old.
Watching boats of mostly illegal migrant fighting age men overrunning various provinces in Europe and flooding to our shores and the accompanying statistics of criminality and violence is quite a sobering sight for me too. The statistics our political class and lame-stream media try to hide that are effecting one European nation after another. The threat to our families is very real. It's not on! All those in power for the last couple of decades are to blame!
The lady standing next to me in the photo is originally from Poland 20 years ago, her friend is English, as am I, though I'm of Greek ancestry, my parents were born in the former British colony, Greek Cyprus. We all share a Christian background and the feeling that successive governments have been working against our shared best interests. Does that seem like a meeting of racists to you?
If it does then go ahead and vote for one of the Jew nobbled parties, Labour, Conservative, Reform, who exist because of useful idiots like you.
I ask that question about racism because naturally, some far left morons had levied that accusation against these lovely ladies today.
They're lucky my deep south European 'darkie' Greekness wasn't about at the time, because I would have preached them a gospel, or three. My tongue's more vicious than my shit kicking biker boots.
That type never have a cogent argument and never survive my verbal lashings. I double dare them to open up a can of verbal whoop arse right here if they dare, in the safety of their remote locations, from behind their keyboards. Suffice it to say that 'The Camp Of The Saints' is alive and well and roaming the streets of Bristol.
I was quick to highlight to our Restore activist that a couple of decades ago working in Bristol city's conservative HQ that was more or less the conservatives South West hub, I had gone down the proverbial rabbit hole and discovered that neither of our main parties at the time that I have since called 'The Uniparty' could care less about the needs of the British people, simply because a Jewish banker from Australia was paying for all the leafleting of both sides, labour and conservatives.
They'd laugh at 'the common people' who would call up with their very real local issues, just as I've never had any positive response from MP Kerry McCarthy until today [I contacted her this year about support for Bristol's bikers and got her usual BS fob off], the local Jew nobbled chimp in a red suit that the local people seem content to vote in time after time, but who clearly couldn't care less about the hoi polloi and our local issues.
That's why our elderly are left to freeze during winter while we support genocidal apartheid in Israel and their fellow ultra zionist Jew "Ukraine = Big Israel" Zelensky. The Jews own our politicians!
Actions speak louder than words, judge the Uniparty by their actions and you're a damned fool if you ever vote for them again.
We saw it with PM Boris who got the job having parried in the commons the issue of the release of the 4 part documentary 'The Lobby' that had sent under cover reporters and caught Israel embassy staff and other Jews plotting to bring down our elected ministers and exposed the rot that shows how successive PMs have even recently supported genocidal apartheid and the murder of Christians and the blowing up of and desecration of our Christian churches in the holy land, vicious attacks on our clergy, Anglican, Orthodox and Catholic.
The Uniparty can find many billions from our taxes at the drop of a hat to send to Jewish criminals to start World War 3, but there's never any money for our elderly, or our infrastructure, no, that's like trying to get blood out of a stone.
That's why I know that a vote for UK Reform is just another vote for our taxes to be subverted to the interests of the genocidal Jews, that's why I support the only party that seems to want to put the people of Britain first in earnest RESTORE BRITAIN.
A true Brit and another of Greek ancestry and a naturalised Polish person, does that sound like a racist party to you? We all want Europe for the Europeans, we're all fed up of the flood of illegal immigrants, mostly men of fighting age, usually shipped in by the likes of the Jew George Soros' cutely named NGOs. We all dream of the days we could leave our doors open and not fear that some foreign hater would rob us blind.
We voted for BREXIT, we voted for an end to all that and what have the Jew nobbled Uniparty done since, it doubled down and increased the numbers of immigrants it allowed into the UK from a few tens of thousands to a million plus per year.
Jew nobbled Reform may seem like the only game in town, but I won't be joining any party who's in bed with the devil, with any party that doesn't put Britain first second and third, or any party that hasn't the good sense to shun the genocidal apartheid regime Christ hating zionist Jews.
If you choose the lesser of two, or three evils, guess what, you're still voting for evil.
I will be supporting and voting for RESTORE BRITAIN as long as their current message stays true and as long as they never entertain zionism. BRITAIN FIRST, a British government for the British people who love their country!
***
From Restore Britain's Website
For 30 years, this country has been run into the ground by an establishment that does not care about the interests and concerns of ordinary British people.
Mass immigration, economic collapse, woke ideology, and the relentless creep of radical Islam – everywhere you look, this country is in decline, and has been for a long time.
Time and again, the decent men and women of this country have tried to use the ballot box to make their voices heard, only to have it thrown back in their faces by a political class that has forgotten who they are supposed to be serving.
That is why I have decided to launch Restore Britain as a national political party.
We, as a people, are a shell of our former selves – and there are no easy fixes. I am not going to tell you comforting lies about the condition of our country. I have only ever been honest with the British people, and I will be straight with you now – what is necessary will be incredibly painful.
I do not believe in conserving or reforming the status quo. I do not believe in the status quo at all, and nor do the majority of the British public. We do not need more of the same – we need a democratic revolution.
I am offering you that opportunity, but it is up to you to take it. I hope you will consider joining me in this fight.
Follow Restore Britain



No comments:
Post a Comment